News Update :

What Is My Purpose in Life?

Penulis : A. James on Thursday, October 25, 2012 | 6:42 PM

At some time or another, we all wonder - What is my purpose in life?

The good news is that we don't always have to know our exact purpose in life because God helps lead and guide us. When we give ourselves to God, he uses us in ways we could never imagine we were capable of handling on our own.

Have you ever had a day when you feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders? Or at least, the weight of your entire family or even your church?

God knows we are not perfect and, PRAISE GOD, he gave us encouraging scriptures in the bible to help us through those tough times.

Instead of dwelling on what you can do for God, talk to him - and I mean TALK to him about it. What do I mean by talking to him?

Talking to God is more than praying. It is when you keep what you want to talk to him about or what you need help with in the front of your mind every second of the day.

As you keep that thought in your mind, don't worry about it. Just think about it and often silently say, "Dear Lord, I need you to help me with ???" Fill it in with what you want to talk about. You can even just say, "Lord, I don't know what to do about ???, I need your help." Or, "I am giving it to you. Have your will with this."

By doing this, you are having a closer walk with God and allowing him to use you. He will take the worrisome problem your having leaving you to go about your daily life with less stress and a happier life.

May God bless you.
Share this article :
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger