News Update :
Home » , , , » Strong in The Lord - I Met a Woman Today

Strong in The Lord - I Met a Woman Today

Penulis : A. James on Sunday, October 21, 2012 | 7:39 PM

Today, the Sunday school teachers at our church were blessed to have a meal at a local restaurant. And although the food and fellowship with my Christian family was wonderful, it wasn't the best part.

Our pastor's daughter lined up a special guest speaker to add to the wonderful meal. It was a woman like none I'd ever met before. I had heard of her and her family because she lives in our community, but had never been blessed to met her in person.

Her name - Tammy Nichan.

Anyone who has read 'Chicken Soup for the Soul' has more than likely come across a story of hers - and believe me, she has many. She has led a life of thousands ups and downs to say the least.

She has two sons, an adopted daughter, and two children who have passed away. While many people would have given up on God, she has embraced him. She had leaned on him. She has chosen to put him first in her life and travels to talk about her experience as a Christian mother with others with the hopes that she may be able to encourage, bless, and share God. She is one Christian woman who is very strong in The Lord and is not afraid to share it!

I would love to tell you more, but I feel I can't do her justice. Instead, I will send you to her blog and you can spend some time in the pages of her life while you shed tears for her all the while finding yourself blessed to have come across her pages.

To begin the journey with her, start here.

May you find yourself closer to God with each passing day.
Share this article :
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger