News Update :
Home » , , , , , » The Afters 'Light Up the Sky' Video

The Afters 'Light Up the Sky' Video

Penulis : A. James on Thursday, June 2, 2011 | 2:22 PM

'Light Up the Sky' is one of my favorite songs right now. My kids are 13 and 7 and they go nuts when it comes on the radio. We have to turn it up and sing along. We always imagine God in the sky lighting it up, but the band had a different take on lighting up the sky which you will see in this video.

I also wanted to tell you a story of a real miracle...

     One night, my kids and I were driving home from camping and this 'The Afters' song was on the radio. Just as we came around a curve, a Jeep came across the yellow line into our lane. I had braced myself for the impact that should have come. Instead, I felt our Expedition bump over a few feet to the right. Needless to say, there was no impact. Just the clear singing from the radio.....'light, light, light up the sky to show me...You are with me.' I believe with all my heart God wasn't ready for us in heaven just yet and seen fit to move us to the right a few feet. God is still in the miracle business! Praise God for all his goodness.



Spread God's Word and His Goodness to All You Meet! 
  
Share this article :
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger