News Update :
Home » , , » Need New Sunday School Lessons? Get Them FREE

Need New Sunday School Lessons? Get Them FREE

Penulis : A. James on Sunday, March 17, 2013 | 11:17 AM

If you teach Sunday School, then you know how hard it can be to find new Sunday School lessons that are reasonable priced. I've had a hard time with this myself. Our church's offering has enough money that we can buy what we need, but if I can get some good material that cost less, then I'm all for it.

The way I see it - our church can use that money for something else needed if I can save a few dollars each month.

It is because of this thought and because I know there is a need and because I feel God led me that I have started a new blog...

Sunday School Lessons of Plenty

 
 
This new blog focuses on FREE Sunday School lessons, FREE Sunday School games, FREE Sunday School coloring pages, FREE song lyrics, and FREE activity pages.
 
Did you notice the key word above? It was F-R-E-E!! That's right there is so much FREE content on the blog (and more added weekly), that you (hopefully) won't have to worry about needed Sunday School material again.
 
I hope as time goes on (and God allows), I will be able to get stronger and better at my work. Please click the link above, check out my new blog, and tell me what you think and ways I can get better to help you.
 
I hope you find it very informative and useful. Thanks for all you do for Christ! May God bless you.

 
 

Share this article :
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger