News Update :

Calling All Candle Makers!

Penulis : A. James on Saturday, June 18, 2011 | 5:20 PM

For those of you who love to make candles and want to learn new and interesting techniques all while saving time and making the most of your money spent, then get ready for my latest ebook set to be available late June/early July.

Not only will you learn the basics, but you will learn how to make grubby candles, caked candles, and tarts along with how to roll your own grubby tapers. You will also learn many techniques and tips that you can't find anywhere else.

These are techniques I have used in the past and still use today. With nearly 10 years of candle making experience, I have learned quite a few tricks I am passing along in this new ebook.

Look for it soon!
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

June 18, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Looking forward to it--it's been years, but I used to make my own candles all the time, and loved it!

Post a Comment
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger